Saturday, May 20, 2023

READING: A little reflection.... More than a Little

A beautiful book - bought... thought it would be a nice appreciation gift. 

On reading... Realised it's a nice healing book for myself... yes, the words... seemed to be speaking to me.

I work hard, very hard. I'm hardworking... at my job.

I think hard, think very hard. I've been very thoughtful - for others, for my organisation. Probably something that I have done very little for myself. The words here are affirming. Love it! 

It says, "You're gooder than good, and you're kinder than kind." I believe I've lived up to these words most of the time, although it may not, from others' perspectives. 

On another note, I cannot claim that I'm as "bighearted" as I wish I could.

I mind things that are against the natural law that I define. I try to be see things from the bigger picture, and attempt to see from others' perspective. Unfortunately, when it seemingly does not make sense to me. It basically does not make sense to me. I can be unforgiving, in my own ways. 

Nevertheless, I would strive to be make a difference everywhere I go. Though, this difference may not be appreciative by those who have been impacted because my doing it could be one of the darkest days of these people. It requires maturity to really and truly appreciate, I believe. Hence, my ROI may take years to come back, or may never come... well, all in all, still, I've made that difference, the desired difference - at least, that's good enough.

I more than a little appreciate "me" (you).



No comments: