Video clip: AFA2015 - The Playground by class S204 (2015)
- What is Collaborative Knowledge Building?
- to deepen understanding, having students to construct their own knowledge can create a deeper learning process
- Inquiry learning or discovery leraning
- applicable to constructing new knowledge or building on existing knowledge
Video clip: Shortened IDEO Shopping Cart Video
- Speaking to "experts" - who can be expert? not necessary a professional, but someone who can provide the knowledge in context. It could be classmates, friends from other cohorts or via online platform
- Design Thinking Approach - emphasis: Empathy
Co-Constructors of Learning
- Open-ended questions
- Deliverables - Group Journals (continuous formative assessment; physical models
- ADMT: Tekong Kechil Island Project
- Reverse role: HA vs LA students - swapped "role of command'
- ICT to create a learning community