- What does these remind us?
- Rectangles only? How about naming 3-dimensional objects like cylinder?
- Of course, not forgetting lines of symmetry, reflection...
- Line of symmetry
- Shapes - rectangles? semicircles? quadrants?
- Circles... Straight Lines... Right angles... Acute angles
- What else do they offer?
- Windows with security bars! No, no... It's rectangles and parallel lines!
- How many sets of parallel lines are there?
- How many lines of symmetry are there?
- Rhombus! Rhombus! Triangles! Triangles!
- What make up by What? Triangles by Rhombus? Rhombus by Triangles?
- Do these look familiar? Looks like the deco to the old houses in hutongs in Beijing?
- No, no, this is not from China... It's found at Katong in Singapore!
- It's Art? It's Maths!
- Line(s) of Symmetry? Centre of Rotation? Reflection?
- How many "L"s are there?
- How about right angles?
- What shapes can you find here?
- How many (of each shape) are there?
- Symmetry!!! Where's the line of symmetry?
- How many rectangles here comply to the propertes of rectangle?
- Angles, angles everywhere! Have you spotted the marked angles?
- What angles can you find here?
- Acute angle? Right-angle? Obtuse angle? Straight line angle? Reflex angle?
- Which angles are the same? What angle property can we apply here?
- What about shapes?
- Triangles? Circles? What other polygons?