Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10 Useful Phrases - Positive Thinking (Leadership)

- sharing by Eunice during EXCO meeting on 10 useful phrases to bring about Positive Thinking:
  1. I am wrong
  2. I am sorry
  3. You can do it
  4. I believe in you
  5. I am proud of you
  6. Thank you
  7. I need you
  8. I trust you
  9. I respect you
  10. I love you

All in all... it's sincerity that matters... sincerity ~ the heart that matters... not self... but selfless? Hm... "ideals" possible? Possible if...??? Ultimately, which is more important: Rule by the Head or Rule by the Heart? Both... but more importantly, while people are more receptive to "Rule by the Heart", which generates buy-in... it's really situational! No matter what... knowing how to strike a balance is certainly very very important!!!

1 comment:

Mano said...

Hi,

You have an extremely wonderful weblog. To turn into a successful man or woman the essential thing is usually to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Achievements with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Develop Positive Thinking So You may Eliminate Strain From the Existence, Enhance Your Self-Confidence and Plan Oneself For Lifetime Achievement!