- What will the world be like 20 years from now? What must students learn to be successful in the 21st century?
- How should they learn this (21st century skills)? What does 21st century learning look like?
- What practices and models will help us to move to a new baseline?
- What would learning look like if it was designed around your answer?
- Multimedia Learning
- Online social network
- In the more developed countries: emphasis - Creative work
- In the less developed countries: Routine work by machine and people continue to predominate
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Creativity & Innovation
- Collaboration, Team work & Leadership
- Cross Cultural Understanding
- Communication & Media Fluency
- Computing & ICT Fluency
- Career & Learning self-reliance
- Collaborative Construction skills
- Higher Order Thinking
- Life Skills
- Team Work
- Formative Evaluation
- Learning for Life
- Guided Instruction vs Collaborative Construction
- Connected Content vs Life Skills
- Virtual 2nd life Screen World vs Real Word 1st hand experience
- From the Head vs from the Heart & Soul
We inspire students to think, connect, create, share using technology to fulfill one's full potential
Learning is what most adults will do in the 21st century (S J Perelman)
21st Century Project Learning...
New Learning about Learning...
- Context: Real World Learning
- Caring: Intrinsic Motivation
- Construction: Mental & Virtual Model Building
- Competence: Multiple Intelligence
- Community: Learning socially in groups and teams
- Innovation (Learning how to innovate; Innovate the learning process)
Other useful link(s):